Monday, April 20, 2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

"Okay I ordered from Techno Rv like you guys suggested , for the Surge protector, and Man, do they have some awesome customer service.. They Called me at home today to explain that the order would be a few days late, that it wouldn't be here till the end of the week.. Now let me say, at No time when I ordered it did I EVER expect it to be here before Two weeks, never mind before Friday of This week. LOL.. I think that is Amazing customer service for them to call me At home, not an email, but a Phone call.. and to apologize for it taking so long.. I just ordered iton Sunday. Wow... I will definitely check them for anything else I need, FIRST! He did ask me where I had heard about them and I told him on Facebook with my RV'ing group... I told him, they came highly recommended. He was very happy to hear it.. said "Please, any problems, to call.. That, is Customer Service."

No comments:

Post a Comment